[Spambayes] Help with loading spambayes to Earthlink Total Access 2004

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 10:01:38 EST 2004

    Jim> I'm using Windows 2000Pro, but don't use Windows Outlook.  My ISP
    Jim> is Earthlink and I use their Total Access 2004 for email.  When I
    Jim> followed the help suggestions from your website, none of them
    Jim> worked in Total Access.

The Outlook plugin is just that, a plugin which works only with Microsoft
Outlook.  If it worked with any other mail reader, it would probably rank as
one of the strangest bits of serendipity in the annals of computer software.

That being the case, you'll have to install and run the sb_server.py or
sb_imapfilter.py apps (the former if you use POP3, the latter, IMAP).  See
my previous mail about SpamBayes installation for Outlook Express for
details:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes/2004-January/010672.html

Skip