[Spambayes] Question with SpamBayes and Windows 95

fred fredwin fredfredwin at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 08:01:20 EST 2004

I am trying to run SpamBayes in Outlook 2000 on a Windows 95 and keep getting the "Unable to Register the spambayes_addin.dll" message.  I have tried to manually register the dll (regsvr32) and all of the other suggestions without any luck.  I have installed the Winsock 2.0 upgrade on the machine, and I still cannot install that .dll.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Fred Fredwin
IT Tech