[Spambayes] Spambayes will not register DLL

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:35:55 EST 2004

This is a known bug, but the developers have been unable to reproduce
it. The registration method is being completely redone for the next
release, which will hopefully solve this. See the Outlook Frequently
Reported Bugs page here:

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/apps/outlook/bugs.html#installation-fai
ls-with-dll-registration-error
  or if that gets too mangled,