[Spambayes] "Delete as Spam" button

Edward Fosburgh efosburgh at dallascpas.com
Mon Jan 19 09:40:11 EST 2004

I had been using "SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe".  There were
occasional spams that would arrive in my inbox that I could not move to
the spam folder by clicking on the "Delete as Spam" button.  So I went
to your web-site and downloaded version "0081".  It does not have a
"Delete as Spam" button.  When it delivers possible spam to the
"Possible Spam" folder, I cannot click on the "Delete as Spam" button to
train the program that it is spam.  I have to manually move it to the
spam folder.  Why isn't the "Delete as Spam" button in this latest
version?