[Spambayes] Error message - help

Jenni Fox jfox at ambientalert.com
Tue Jan 20 11:20:24 EST 2004

Windows XP

SpamBayes Outlook Addin, Binary version 0.81

Each time I restart my computer and Outlook - I receive an error message
saying: (please see attached)

There was an error initializing the Spam plugin.

Spam filtering has been disabled.  Please re-configure and re-enable
this plugin.

Error details: Could not watch the specified folders.

It does seem to remember my filtering options, but I have to go in to
the SpamBayes manager and enable each time I open Outlook.  Please help.

Thank you,

Jenni Fox

Assistant Administrator

Ambient Control Systems, Inc.

1810 Gillespie Way, Ste. 210

El Cajon, CA 92020

t. +1.619.562.5411

f. +1.619.562.8081

jfox at ambientalert.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain
confidential and proprietary information and is intended solely for the
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer
and you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
may have been changed or altered without the consent of the author.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free