[Spambayes] HELP

Jace Davis Jace.Davis at amxinc.com
Tue Jan 20 14:30:27 EST 2004

I love your program.  I loaded the Outlook Addin a few months ago and I
can't believe how much time it has saved me.  Thanks for developing this
tool.

Question:  I just loaded the latest Outlook patches for security
reasons.  Mandatory action directed by my company's IT department.
However, Spambayes does not work now.

Problems include:

*	The buttons are shown on the tool bar, but do not take any
action when clicked on.
*	Filtering is not taking place.  All spam is now staying in my in
box and not moving to suspects or spam folder.
*	Since the buttons aren't recognizing the mouse, I can't grab the
management options in the pull down to check settings.

I've downloaded/reloaded the software from your site with not luck in
correcting the problem.

Any suggestions?

Jace E. Davis

Marketing & Business Development Manager

AMX International

200 S. Woodruff Ave.

Idaho Falls, ID 83401

Direct: 208.542.8230