[Spambayes] Site server revisited...

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jan 20 20:36:50 EST 2004

> It seems to me that adding the train capability to
> xmlrpcserver.py would be the way to go, security issues taken
> care of. Comments ?

Feel free to do this, and please consider submitting a patch (via the
sourceforge system <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes> if you do so.

You're correct in noting that the db backend is not really designed for
concurrent access, although I suspect that the sql-based backends would
probably handle this ok (the implementation is only really there as an
example, though, and I'm not sure anyone uses it).  In any case, putting
training into xmlrpcserver.py would make sense, to me at least.

=Tony Meyer

---