[Spambayes] Spambayes Disabled?

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:34:39 EST 2004

The "Disabled Items" is Outlook's way of "protecting" the user from
plug-ins that are causing problems in Outlook. It's unfortunate that
Microsoft chose to bury it in such a non-intuitive location. The
procedure for re-enabling the add-in is described in the SpamBayes
Troubleshooting Guide.

If an Outlook add-in generates any kind of exception or fault, Outlook
will disable it. It appears, although I can't confirm this for sure,
that some Microsoft updates will also disable any plug-ins that are not
recognized as known to be "safe".

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____