[Spambayes] RE: Error in spambyes version 0081

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Jan 26 15:26:45 EST 2004

I'll second that. My problem was a little different from Vinh's, but the solution was the same. I got a new XP laptop and was having a great deal of difficulty getting the Outlook addin to work. Version 0.81 crashed immediately every time I tried to run it. Version 0.85 crashed occasionally and would never let itself be closed except manually via the task manager. After seeing Tony's advice and Vinh's response, I ran "Detect & Repair", and 0.85 has been running OK since.

Bob