[Spambayes] SpamBayes for Eudora

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:45:58 EST 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:
>> I already have a POP3 proxy (the Proxomitron to
>> filter out pop-ups); is there going to be a problem with two?
>
> There shouldn't be.  Just put SpamBayes in there somewhere, either
> before or after Proxomitron (it shouldn't matter which).  Obviously
> the port numbers in the instructions will be no good to you, though.

There REALLY shouldn't be since Proxomitron is actually an HTTP proxy,
not a POP3 proxy.

You probably would have a problem, though, if you configure SpamBayes to
talk to the port that the Proxomitron proxy is listening on.  In terms
of configuring SpamBayes, just pretend Proxomitron isn't there and I
think you'll be fine.

--
Kenny Pitt