[Spambayes] configure spam folder

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:10:31 EST 2004

Try the procedures in FAQ 3.13:

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder

It is not clear from the included information if you have accidentally
deleted a folder or not, but that is the most common cause and the
procedures also apply for correcting any other configuration problem
with the selected spam folder. If this doesn't help you solve your
problem, please submit your logfiles to the list so we can get a better
idea of what is actually happening. SpamBayes / Help / Troubleshooting
Guide has info on how to find the logs.

--
Kenny Pitt

  _____