[Spambayes] Spambayes question

Dave Hearn dhearn1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 11:18:01 EST 2004

I check and receive mail from 21 different email accounts on 7 different
email servers. My main one from mt ISP and 6 others from websites I
have.  I tried a program called Spam Inspector and it was a disaster. It
assigned one IP address to all of my email accounts and did not work.
It also corrupted my email program files so I could not use the program.
My question is will Spambayes work with multiple pop servers at the same
time?  The guys at Tech TV recommended it to me, but did not know about
this issue.
Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You

Dave Hearn
iPCMAN
http://ipcman.com <http://ipcman.com/>
2301 Fairway Drive # 801,  Alvin,  TX  77511
Phone: 281-331-0956
Email:  dave at ipcman.com