[Spambayes] Architecture of SpamBayes Application

Rohit Upadhyay Rohit.Upadhyay at oracle.com
Fri Jan 30 08:54:25 EST 2004

Hello,
I want to know the internal logic & architecture of the Spambayes
application - both the outlook2000 plug-in & the imap filter. I looked
up some documents but wasn't able to get in-depth info. Can anyone help
me with this?

Also, will the imap filter score messages as the outlook plugin does?

Thanks for help,
Rohit Upadhyay

"We must do the best we can with what we have."
"The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation."