[Spambayes] Architecture of SpamBayes Application

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesExpressions.com
Fri Jan 30 09:42:38 EST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:22:40 -0600, Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>     Rohit> looked up some documents but wasn't able to get in-depth
>     Rohit> info. Can anyone help me with this?
>
> The source is the only document with that information.

Let me add that if you'd like to contribute some of this documentation as
you're studying, that'd be a great way to contribute to the project!

--

Vous exprimer; Exprésese; Esprimi te stesso; Express yourself!
Tim Stone