[Spambayes] Spambaye software won't register the DLL.

Richard Marx themarx at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 29 22:15:49 EST 2004

Hi,
    I am trying to install your latest version: Version 008.1.    I am
running Windows XP Professional and Office 2000 Professional with Service
Pack 3 installed.   My computer CPU is AMD Athlon XP 2800 (2.08 GHz) with
1.0 GB RAM.   I have many GB free disk space.  I am running Symantec
(Norton) Antivirus and Symantec Firewall.  I disabled both while attempting
to install.  I have also shutdown all other system trap processes running
but to no avail.  I still get the "Unable to register the DLL/OCX:
DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x00000000" (see screen capture image below).
Outook is shut down and nothing is running other than system processes but
that does not help....  Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Richard Marx
Lacombe , Louisiana

(985) 882-3214