[SPAM] RE: [Spambayes] Configuration of multiple email addresses

Chuckc at lincum.com chuckc at lincum.com
Thu Jul 1 11:47:18 EDT 2004

Tony;

Believe part of first part of your msg got left out, re.

" this is how to do it.
????  (WHAT IS exactly right?:)
It's exactly right :)  You then set your mail client to connect to whichever
localhost port matches the server you're after.  For example, if you had:"

Please fill me in, and THANK YOU for the response!

Chuck Cummins
chuckc at lincum.com