[Spambayes] FW: Exclusive Magic Items at Denny & Lee's Magic Studio

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 1 19:30:32 EDT 2004

> This message keeps going to my "junk suspects" instead of my
> "in box". Please advise on how to fix.
[message snipped]

The only way to tell is if we see the clues (and their associated scores)
that this message contained *on your system*.

If you're using Outlook, you just select the message (*before* doing any
training on it) and choose "Show spam clues for this message" from the
SpamBayes menu.  Then send the message that creates to the list, with an
explanatory note at the top.

If you're not using Outlook, then you need to click the "Clues" link next to
the message in the review page, and copy that information into a message to
the list.

=Tony Meyer

---