[Spambayes] I'm running into a resource conflict; SpamBayes freezes my system

Richard B Barger ABC APR Rich at RBarger.com
Thu Jul 1 23:53:14 EDT 2004

Once again, Tim, many thanks.  I'll be coming back with a few Q's in a couple of
days.

Tim:  "I do apologize for talking over your head ..."

Which, of course, is very nice and wholly unnecessary.  This group -- and your
help, and Tony's, and the other folks who've assisted me -- is kick-ass.

Thank you.

My only complaint:  Now you want me to learn Python.

Sheesh.

<g>

Rich Barger
Kansas City