[Spambayes] (no subject)

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 4 08:25:27 CEST 2004

> I get the below dialog box every time I start outlook.
> Didn't happen with the 1.0a9
[Outlook experienced a problem with the plug-in dialog]

You could try 1.0rc2, although I don't think anything changed that would
effect this.  What happens if you open without disabling SpamBayes?  Does
Outlook experience a serious error?

Could you send us a copy of your most recent log file?  The troubleshooting
guide explains where to find this.

=Tony Meyer

---