[Spambayes] FAILED to add the toolbar item'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' - (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.'

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jul 4 08:45:21 CEST 2004

> I had done everything except deleting outcmd.dat.  I just
> did this and it did not fix it.  I appreciate your time.
> I love spambayes and would like to get this solved.

I'm rather stumped.  You could try 1.0rc2, although I'm not sure that would
do anything to help.

Otherwise the only thing I can think of is to open a bug report at
sourceforge:

  <http://sf.net/projects/spambayes>

And Mark will take a look at it when he can - he might have more ideas about
what is going wrong.

=Tony Meyer

---