[Spambayes] Important: new feature!

beijeman h.beijeman at phys.uu.nl
Mon Jul 5 01:01:16 CEST 2004

Dear Meyer,

I understand what you're saying, and I've re-trained spambayes on equal
numbers of HAM and SPAM, 300 each. Yet, it still has a tendency to
classify some HAM as spam. A significant percentage is like maybe 25% of
my regular announcement mail gets spamflagged...
Perhaps I have a better solution: I have a lot of mailtraffic from the
local university network and a lot of correspondence, announcements etc
arrive from addresses with the "phys.uu.nl" suffix. Surely it must be
possible to exclude messages whose returnaddress contain that string (or
other certified addresses) from further processing by spambayes?

Thank you very much for your time!!

H. Beijeman.