[Spambayes] stupid question

AvroLand cf_105_rl206 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:15:34 CEST 2004

I know I have seen a place within Spambayes to customize the “---

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (HYPERLINK
"http://www.grisoft.com/"http://www.grisoft.com).

Lines to include other info such as your info – can anyone shed some light
on this as I’ve gone though the menus and seem to keep missing the tab or
option for it.

All the best,

Jason Eldridge

HYPERLINK "http://www.avroland.ca"www.avroland.ca - AvroLand: a site
dedicated to the people and aircraft of Avro Canada and Orenda Engines
Limited

---