[Spambayes] Spambayes and ClamAV ??

isphome1 at streamyx.com isphome1 at streamyx.com
Mon Jul 5 16:39:32 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've installed Spambayes on a local Linux box within the office network and it seems to be working fine so far. All the local users pop their mail from this local machine. I was wondering if there's a way to incorporate virus scanning function to this mechanism so the emails are scanned for virusses as their checked for spam on the server site.

Has anyone done this before? Would appreciate it if could guide me on how to get this done. Any sites which I can visit?

Thank you.