[Spambayes] Quick question

David Loh David.Loh at macquarie.com
Tue Jul 6 05:13:41 CEST 2004

Sorry, I am sure this has already been raised but I can't find it in the FAQ.

Could someone tell me if there is an optimal number of ham and spam on which to train Spambayes?

I have heard that if you exceed a couple of thousand training messages, the efficiency of the filtering goes down. Is this true?

Could you please respond to my e-mail addres as I am not on the Subscriber list.

Thanks and regards,
Dave

--
David Loh
Macquarie Bank Limited
E-mail  david.loh at macquarie.com

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.