[Spambayes] RE: Problem with "Delete as Spam" button

Katie Kenny kkenny at filex.com
Tue Jul 6 20:06:29 CEST 2004

Thanks, Tony.  This problem keeps reoccurring. I've deleted the task bar
file several times, and I've re-build my database twice (with re-build
entire database selected).

The only taskbar items that don't work are "Delete as Spam" and "Recover
from Spam".  The menu-style items on the taskbar continue working.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Katie