[Spambayes] documentation assistance

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 8 06:09:02 CEST 2004

> I would like to offer my help in writing user
> or training documentation for Spambayes Outlook
> and/or Spambayes Linux.

In addition to what Remi has already said: welcome, and yes please!

Two possible ways to start:

  1.  Look at the documentation for the tasks that you're most familiar with
and try and find flaws with it.  Fix those, let us know, and we'll check the
changes in.

  2.  Look at the documentation in a more holistic fashion - trying to
establish a better way that we can make things easy to find, and avoid
duplication while only giving relevant information.

Basically, if you can suggest improvements, please do, and we'll be sure to
add them as we can (the more specific they are, the better).