[Spambayes] Question about spambayes configuration

Bob Kersey bobkersey at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 23:13:55 CEST 2004

I recently installed Spambayes and I am truly amazed at the results!

One part I cannot figure out is, in the Spambayes Manager under the Advanced
tab there are two settings.  One called "Processing start delay" and it is
set at 2 seconds and "Delay between processing items" and it is set at 1
second.  What do the actually do and how would changing the times affect the
operation of this program.

Thanks in advance for any help in explaining this to me.

Bob Kersey
Paducah, KY