[Spambayes] Add in does not load

Jim urzz13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 15:41:14 CEST 2004

Good morning.

I have this wonderful piece of software on my desktop at work (win 98 SE/Outlook 2000. It works very well.

Just received a new lap top (win 2000 pro/outlook XP), and SpamBayes was the first download I made. The installation sequence went well, however, the addin does not load. I have been through the troubleshooting guide - when I check the COM Add-ins, SpamBayes is not listed. Also, I have uninstalled, and reinstalled, with no luck. Not sure what other details you would need to help me, but if you have questions, let me know. Thanks

Jim