[Spambayes] Configuration problem?

Philip Delancy philip.delancy at tesco.net
Sat Jul 10 19:21:14 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

I've been trying to set up Spambayes and can't progress.  I've spent hours going through all your material and FAQs.

I run Windows 98SE with Outlook Express and Spambayes v 0.6.

I've set port numbers 8110 and 8111 for my 2 mail accounts and checked all the boxes in Header Options.

When I try to set "localhost" in my incoming mail server instead of pop.compuserve.com it rejects it.

Do I need to set anything else to do with the proxy server?

Spambayes looks as if it might be good when it's working, I get a lot of spam.  I can let you know then.

Kind regards,

Philip Delancy

www.philipdelancy.com