[SPAM] RE: [SPAM] RE: [Spambayes] Configuration of multiple emailaddresses

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:54:21 CEST 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:
> [explanation of setup explained]
>> Kenny, this is >another< excellent explanation that ought to be in
>> the FAQ.  (As well as your first link, below).
>
> Or perhaps, if you have the time to do it, you could look at the
> sb_server documentation (the readme in the windows directory that
> gets opened after
> install) and try and work some of this into it.  Setup instructions
> like this really belong there, not in the FAQ, IMO.

I agree, and I'll see what I can do.  Should be just a matter of cleaning up
and formatting a little bit, so I might be able to squeeze it in over the
next couple of weeks.  If and when I get to it, I'll also update the FAQ to
include a pointer to the full documentation instead of the actual
instructions.

--
Kenny Pitt