[Spambayes] spambayes with multiple profiles

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Tue Jul 13 17:38:16 CEST 2004

Providing the option could be reasonably straightforward. (I'll resist the temptation to use the word "simple"!) You can use the default configuration files by, er, default and provide the ability to create profile-specific versions (presumably by copying the default versions) for any profile for which the user requests it. That would be fully backwards-compatible for any user who didn't want to go to the trouble.

You should, however, use a naming convention different from the one Inboxer uses. Some users (me, for example) may have obsolete Inboxer configuration files lurking around for historical reasons.

Bob