[Spambayes] Intalling SpamBayes on Windows NT

Blake Baker BBaker at Telenational.com
Wed Jul 14 21:20:08 CEST 2004

I recently tried to install Spam Bayes on Windows NT and I recieved the
following error message:

The procedure entry point FlashWindowEx could not be located in the dynamic
library USER32.dll.

Then SpamBayes asks me to rerun outlook_addin_register.exe. I do so and I
get the same error listed above.

Here is the contents of my log.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "addin.py", line 40, in ?
  File "win32gui.pyc", line 9, in ?
  File "win32gui.pyc", line 7, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.
[...]

I would really like to use Spam Bayes on my Windows NT environment and if we
got it working would seriously consider sending
and nice donation.
Any response to this message is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Blake Baker
IT administrator
Telenational Marketing