[Spambayes] Spam Bayes does not work on Windows NT

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:37:23 CEST 2004

Blake Baker wrote:
> When I go to install the outlook addin on my windows NT machine
> running outlook 2000 I get an error:
>
> The procedure entry point FlashWindowEx could not be located in the
> dynamic library USER32.dll.

This error happens on Windows NT because the FlashWindowEx function requires
Windows 2000 or higher.  What I can't seem to find yet is any reason why
FlashWindowEx should be getting called.

If you haven't already, could you please open a bug tracker for this on
SourceForge?  There is definitely a bug here somewhere, and I don't want to
lose track of this issue in case I run short on time for investigating it.

--
Kenny Pitt