[Spambayes] spambayes with multiple profiles

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 15 00:50:39 CEST 2004

[Tony]
> surely InBoxer doesn't store files in {App Data}\SpamBayes?

[Kenny]
> As of InBoxer 1.1, it did.

!

To me that's either a bug, or a deliberate effort to let people share their
databases, in which case they ought to make sure that they remain
compatible.

If avoiding clashes can be done simply, then I'm all for that, but I don't
think it makes sense to spend much time on this - sooner or later there will
be a database change that breaks it anyway.  As long as there's a clear
notice in the release notes, that should be enough, IMO.