[Spambayes] Spam Bayes does not work on Windows NT

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jul 15 01:59:29 CEST 2004

> If you haven't already, could you please open a bug tracker
> for this on SourceForge?  There is definitely a bug here
> somewhere, and I don't want to lose track of this issue in
> case I run short on time for investigating it.

There's already one open (I was looking through them last night), though not
from this person, AFAICT.

[ 983539 ] Install error on Outlook 2002
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103&func=detail&aid=
983539>

You made the mistake <wink> of mentioning investigating it, so I'm assigning
it to you :)