[Spambayes] Problem with POP3 Proxy: Computer hangs while trying to review messages

haslatter at ntlworld.com haslatter at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 15 09:54:54 CEST 2004

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SpamBayesServer1.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 219 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
I am using SpamBayes POP3 Proxy Version 1.0rc1 (May 2004) (binary),
with version 2.3.3 (#51, Feb 13 2004, 14:39:56) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)] of Python; my operating system is Windows 5.1.2600.2 (Service
Pack 1).  I have trained 736 ham and 3930 spam.

The problem I am having is that frequently, when I click "review
messages", the computer hangs while trying to connect.  That's not a
problem in itself - fair enough that the website should be busy.  But
I cannot ever escape from this without powering down the machine - no
other interupt I can find will stop the attempt to connect.

(I'm using SpamBayes with Eudora 6.1.)

Howard Slatter