[Spambayes] spambayes with multiple profiles

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Jul 15 13:30:11 CEST 2004

Incompatibility isn't the issue; unexpected compatibility is. An erstwhile user of Inboxer might suddenly find his Inboxer files affecting his Spambayes configuration where they didn't before.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165