[Spambayes] More on Training Disparity Issues

Richard B Barger ABC APR Rich at RBarger.com
Sat Jul 17 20:29:17 CEST 2004

Thanks, Adam.

I use Netscape 4.79 for mail.  A "normal" header in my inbox looks like
this:

Subject: Re: [Spambayes] More on Training Disparity Issues
Date:    Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:40:19 -0400
From:    Adam Walker <adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com>
To:        Richard B Barger ABC APR <Rich at rbarger.com>
CC:       "spambayes at python.org" <spambayes at python.org>

I think what you're saying is that I should convert messages to mbox
format; save all hams that I want to train into one file, then use the
SpamBayes Web Interface to train on that file.

How do I get messages into mbox format (which, I believe, should have
another couple of lines beyond those in my "normal" header)?  If I must
convert each message manually, I'm not sure that saves any steps, but I'm
probably missing something.

Thanks again.

Rich Barger
Kansas City