[Spambayes] More on Training Disparity Issues

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 04:30:32 CEST 2004

> Of course, training on raw message source involves yet more
> steps for each message I want to train
[...]

In what way are you doing your training at the moment?  If you're using the
web interface's review pages, then sb_server will automatically use the
correct source for the messages (it saves a copy of the message as it
arrives - this is what fills up the *-cache directories).  In general, using
the review pages is the best & simplest way to train.