[Spambayes] spambayes' site webpage formatting....

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 08:39:27 CEST 2004

> The changes to style.css haven't been pushed to the public
> website yet, so any change from this fix would not be visible
> yet.  The change does indeed fix the problem with IE6 on my system.

I've pushed it out, and it fixes it for me too (although changing the logo
image size did, too; this is a nicer solution, though).

[Necessary vs unnecessary scrolling]

I agree with Kenny's comments here - in some situations the scrolling is
necessary because there is just too much to fit.  OTOH, there are a few very
wide lines that are making the rest of the page more difficult to read at
low resolutions (like Kenny, I don't notice this, because the whole thing
fits with the resolution I'm using).  I'll try and figure ways to sensibly
wrap the longest of those lines to avoid this.  It may not remove the
necessity to scroll, but it should reduce it at least.

=Tony Meyer

---