[Spambayes] Should SpamBayes block spam?

OSBORNE, KEITH (AIT) go7456 at sbc.com
Tue Jul 20 16:02:51 CEST 2004

The messages that appear in my Outlook Express inbox do not seem to have
any type of spam, ham or unsure marking. How can I create a rule to move
to a folder without that marking? Should it show up in the inbox with
some sort of classification since the Outlook Express client is pulling
it from the SpamBayes host? Thanks, Keith.