[Spambayes] Linux interface not user friendly

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 21 00:23:41 CEST 2004

> I'll start donating money when you guys make the
> linux interface as easy to use as the windows interface.

A few points:

  1.  None of us (AFAIK) care whether anyone donates money or not (there
wasn't even the ability to do so until people asked for it).

  2.  If you're willing to donate something, then donating time to improve
parts of the project - say this part - would be much more useful than money.

  3.  The Linux interface should be identical to the Windows interface.  I
presume what you actually mean is "when there's a plug-in for my mail client
that works like the Outlook plug-in".

=Tony Meyer

---