[Spambayes] Fails to finish configuration

Stevenson, Erika erika_stevenson at eli.net
Wed Jul 21 01:54:17 CEST 2004

I have tried configuring Spambayes on a friends computer several times over
the course of the day.  It doesn't matter if I choose manual or automatic
configuration, although I did notice when I attempted manual configuration
and tried to select the correct inbox to filter, it was not an option.  The
picture below indicates the error message.

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Please let me know if this is something you can help me with.

Thanks,

Erika Stevenson
Major Projects Technician
DD: 360-816-5380
TF: 877-877-4620 opt 7
email: estevens at eli.net

"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other
ages you've been."
-Madeleine L'Engle