[Spambayes] Linux interface not user friendly

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at devmail.geminidataloggers.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 01:50:35 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 23:13, Mark Ricketts wrote:
> I'll start donating money when you guys make the linux interface as easy to
> use as the windows interface.

As with most things linux vs windows, the linux solution is a little harder to
set up. Partly because you first have to *choose* which components to use and
partly because your have to manually connect those components together. But
that gives you more flexibility of options, and some of the options are
arguably easier to use than the outlook plugin once your installation process
is complete.

Ive just updated a description of my personal spambayes+kmail configuration
that may or may not be helpful. http://www.tarind.com/kmailsb.html

--
Toby Dickenson