[Spambayes] How to make SpamBayes authenticate for proxy

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 23 01:32:47 CEST 2004

> I manually specify the proxy, so I changed the globals in the
> *.ini file and
> the error in the log looks different now, but still no joy.
> Here's the log:
[...]
> TypeError: int argument required

Ah, drat.  This is a bug.  I've checked in the fix, but it won't appear
until 1.0.1 or 1.1a1.  For the moment, if your proxy port is 8080 you're in
luck - just remove the port from the proxy string and it will default to
8080.  If it isn't that, then you're out of luck (unless you run from
source, in which case I can tell you want the (one line) change is).

=Tony Meyer

---