[Spambayes] Help Again

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 23 05:31:07 CEST 2004

> Thanks for your quick response.  Unfortunately,
> the system considers all incoming emails as spam,
> and your help email was deleted.  I cannot find it.
> Please phone me tomorrow at the number below.

<sigh>.  Replying to this is probably futile, but...

1.  You saw that there was a response, but didn't read it?  That's a bit
odd.
2.  You could disable (or uninstall!) SpamBayes, read the message, and then
renable (or reinstall) it.
3.  A good place to start is the FAQ.  Read it; it has the answer for this.
4.  The messages aren't deleted.  Think "Find Message".
5.  I'm in NZ.  There's no way I'm calling a US number.  If you want people
to phone you, you'll need to pay someone - the related page on the website
has links to software that might be of interest.

=Tony Meyer

---