[Spambayes] Help Again
tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Fri Jul 23 05:31:07 CEST 2004
> Thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately,
> the system considers all incoming emails as spam,
> and your help email was deleted. I cannot find it.
> Please phone me tomorrow at the number below.
<sigh>. Replying to this is probably futile, but...
1. You saw that there was a response, but didn't read it? That's a bit
2. You could disable (or uninstall!) SpamBayes, read the message, and then
renable (or reinstall) it.
3. A good place to start is the FAQ. Read it; it has the answer for this.
4. The messages aren't deleted. Think "Find Message".
5. I'm in NZ. There's no way I'm calling a US number. If you want people
to phone you, you'll need to pay someone - the related page on the website
has links to software that might be of interest.
Please always include the list (spambayes at python.org) in your replies
(reply-all), and please don't send me personal mail about SpamBayes. This
way, you get everyone's help, and avoid a lack of replies when I'm busy.
More information about the Spambayes