[Spambayes] Wow

Eddie Bowles ebowles at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 01:42:26 CEST 2004

I just had to comment about how happy I am with spambayes. I have been
so frustrated with spam since I signed up with roadrunner high-speed
internet service and I didn't know what to do.  I complained to
roadrunner, researched ways to fight spam, and considered buying
software solutions when somehow I stumbled on a link to your site from
http://www.slipstick.com/rules/junkmail.htm.  I downloaded your software
because 1) it was free and 2) it worked from within outlook.  I had
immediate results after doing hardly any training!  I can't believe it!
Thank you so much.

Eddie Bowles
Columbus, OH
USA