[Spambayes] mozilla

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 06:14:18 CEST 2004

[Dorothy Wyatt]
> I have spambayes at work where I have no choice but to use Outlook, and
> it work greats, and some little icons in the toolbar that I can "remove,
> etc" messages from spambayes. Can I set it up this way in mozilla ??

Sorry, I'm afraid not.  "Nice" integration with a specific email
client is a relatively enormous amount of tedious work, and so far
only Outlook has attracted enough volunteers to do that work
(primarily Mark Hammond).  Indeed, I was about to give up using
Outlook when Mark made the SB addin fly!  It's so nice it's enough to
keep me using Outlook at work and at home.