[Spambayes] Data file "out of balance"...?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 26 01:41:45 CEST 2004

> When I tried to add to the DB by training only on hams, SB
> balked. It simply did not occur to me that I could give it a
> bunch of hams and one spam, but that worked just fine.

Glad to hear that it worked.  FWIW, you can select an empty folder for spam
'training', and that should work too.  I've also made a change so that you
can specify a ham and/or spam folder(s), rather than having to have both, so
in the longer term (i.e. when 1.1 comes out), this will be somewhat simpler.

=Tony Meyer

---