[Spambayes] Fails to finish configuration

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 26 07:31:40 CEST 2004

> It gives me an error that says: There was an error creating
> the folder named 'Junk E-mail'  Please restart Outlook and
> try again.  However, I've tried manually configuring and
> adding the Junk E-mail folder myself, every time I get an
> error and Spambayes fails to finish configuration.

What happens if you just create a "Junk E-Mail" folder with Outlook?  (And
then select it with SpamBayes).  Is this a local (pst file) store, or
Exchange, or IMAP, or Hotmail?

Could you find your most recent log file (the troubleshooting guide explains
where they are) and send us a copy of that?

=Tony Meyer

---